If you are looking for the best accounting and bookkeeping services in Scottsdale, Partridge & Associates Certified Public Accountants can help!
Serving Scottsdale and Phoenix, our CPA firm offers a full range of affordable accounting and bookkeeping services to help your company grow. The list below represents many common services we offer, but is only a small part of what we can do.
Scottsdale Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Preparation of Financial Statements – monthly, quarterly or annually – including Balance Sheet and Statement of Income (Profit & Loss).
- Complete Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Accounting system setup and support.
- QuickBooks review and computer up-date adjustments.
- Payroll support.
- Accounting software selection and training.
Accounting Reports Help With Business & Financial Decision Making
Partridge & Associates can set up accounting reports for your use as a management tool to streamline your business and save you valuable time. These reports are important tools that can guide you in making financial decisions, business planning, evaluating performance for your business and provide you valuable information for tax planning.
Monthly Or Quarterly Accounting/Bookkeeping We’ll Take Care Of
Business owners in Scottsdale have more important tasks to complete than having to do your own accounting and bookkeeping. We take care of all of that for you so you can focus on the daily operation of your business.
Whether you select monthly or quarterly bookkeeping and accounting, we will take care of the following tasks for you:
The process of bank account reconciliation for your business includes verifying that your business bank account(s) matches what the bank thinks you have in your bank account.
Monthly reconciliation of your business checking accounts allows us to ensure your accounting, business taxes and bank account are all up-to-date
Bank account reconciliation will help you:
- Identify unauthorized transactions, lost deposits and lost checks
- Find and stop unjustified/excess bank charges and ensure the bank posts transaction correctly
- Know your current financial situation by having all of your accounts reconciled and accounted for on financial statements
- Proper management of cash saves money and makes it for you
- Business protection. With reconciling and prompt objections to your company’s bank about any fraudulent, unauthorized or forged checks, can transfer the shortfall risk to the bank
- Rest easy knowing a professional is handling your accounting and bookkeeping. You can rest assured your accounts will be reconciled and in balance. Ensure that all checks, accounts, dispursed funds and escrow funds are accounted for
A profit and loss statement, also known as a income statement, keeps an itemized list of revenues versus expenses to create a profit and loss statement or income statement for the period.
Profit & Loss Statements help your business:
- Track expenses and revunues so your know the financial stance of your business at any time
- Find which areas of your business are under-budget or over-budget
- Find where your unexpected expenditures are coming from (supplies, mail, fax, phone etc)
- Track big increases in cost of goods sold or product returns as a % of sales
- Determine the total amount of taxation your business will incur based on current tax laws
A statement of financial position, also known as balance sheet, is basically a summary of the financial balances of your business. A balance sheet will summarize your company’s liabilities, assets and equity of shareholders at any specific point in time.
A Statement Of Financial Position will help your business:
- Gain better control of the capabilities and financial strength of your company
- Find trends and make them work for you in areas of payables and receivables.
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Make a better determination if your company is ready to expand or not
- Make a better determination if your business needs to strengthen cash reserves
- Find out if your company is slowing payables to avoid a cash shortage
Statements of financial position, along with profit and loss statements, are the most important ingredients for financial reporting to vendors, investors and banks who are determining the amount of credit to give you.
A general ledger is the main accounting record for your business. These accounting records are used to store and sort income statement and balance sheet transactions. For example: General ledger accounts usually include asset accounts like land, investments, inventory, accounts receivable and cash.
If there is a problem with the ledger it could throw off your books. We will find any problems in your ledger system and fix to ensure there aren’t any unrecorded payments or double billing and that your books are accurate.
- Employment Agencies
- Interior Design
- Data Management
Retail & Wholesale
- Software Development
- Food Distribution/Brokerage
- Title Loans
- Construction Materials
- Dental Labs
- Real Estate Brokers
- Property Management
- Mortgage Brokers
- Building Construction/Acquisition
- General Building Contractors
- Home Builders
- International Tax
- Trust and Estates
- Non-Profit Agencies
Hire The Best Bookkeepers & Accountants In Scottsdale, Arizona
For the best Phoenix Accounting or Scottsdale Bookkeeping services please provide your information below for a no cost accounting review for your business. Email or call us at 480.990.2727 today!
For more information on related business tax services, visit our Small and Mid-Sized Business Accountants page.